Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
M&S at the Rio Olympics 3DS sound format?
(06-25-2017, 09:36 PM)SwiftieMuggle Wrote: What do you mean with ''game year''?

I am saying that i have ripped the game files of Mario and Sonic at the Rio Olympics 3DS , the 2016 game , like ...?

I just cannot find the file that contains the character voices.

I can upload a screenshot of the directory of the files but didn't you rip those as well? Wouldn't you already know what it looks like?

It's an easy lookup in Google. There's an "Unsorted" submission on the game's page for a reason, where I think you believe the "missing" sounds are located (however I could've missed some). I ripped them awhile back, and go through a lot of content and I don't recall the formats, so if you can upload a sample archive of the sounds, I'll tell you how I did it (I need to be able to see it in order to remember.)

EDIT: They're stored in the 600 mb CPK file, which you'll have to dump through VGM-Toolbox. You'll get a bunch of smaller files. There will be some plain HCA files in there, and some that are archives containing multiple HCA's. Recalling back now, they were hard to sort as all of the archives are dumped unnamed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: M&S at the Rio Olympics 3DS sound format? - by Pingus! - 06-25-2017, 10:39 PM