Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread
Yeah I'm pretty sure as Kosheh said anything that comes under "slushy" would be a wetter consistency. Frozen Coke/Fanta/etc tends to kind of get to that point once it starts melting but until then it's actually quite dry, it's more of a "melts in your mouth" kind of thing.

(05-20-2017, 06:59 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I think we've talked about this? New Zealand/AUS is probably the only place where McDonald's exclusively sells "frozen Coke".
Our Burger King restaurants in the US also have frozen Coke, but because licensing deals, it has a different name: the ICEE.

We have talked about it yeah, but I think that was on Discord and not on the forum. Also ICEE seems exactly like what Frozen Coke is here, and both McD and BK have it. They also have a Fanta version, I think McD has a (sour?) grape flavour and BK has mango and lime (that's at least the case around here, might vary between specific places).
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridging the Gap - The cultural exchange thread - by puggsoy - 05-20-2017, 08:41 AM