Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Randomly stretched model problem(DS)
Hi, 

I'm currently ripping Dinosaur king DS using Console Tool and MKDS Course Modifier, some of the models are looking pretty fine in MKDS preview and whats previewed is same for Blender (as shown in the image 1).

However, other models in the same folder could have some parts misaligned especially the bottom region, as shown in image 2. These problematic models are quite random but it seems to have something to do with dino species (eg Theropods are alright, Sauropods are not), but not entirely. The 3rd and 4th image shows that both models (of image 1 & 2 respectively) looks alright in the preview for Console Tool. 

Image 1: Proper Model 1 viewed in MKDS preview before export

Image 2: Problematic Model 2 as viewed in MKDS showing a stretched region

Image 3: Model 1 looks alright when previewed in Console Tool

Image 4: Model 2 looks alright when previewed in Console Tool but not for MKDS unlike Model 1

Before I mass export and import them to Blender, could I know what can be done to correct the ill proportions so that all the dinosaur models would be good to go. In addition, does anyone know how to rip from Jurassic World The Game and Jurassic Park Builder Mobile game. Thanks

Regards, 
Animal Model
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Randomly stretched model problem(DS) - by AnimalModel - 04-29-2017, 02:39 PM