Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
(07-07-2017, 04:10 AM)KurainoOni Wrote: Hey guys, gdkchan has discontinued Ohana3ds/Ohana Rebirth in favor of spica.

If you open the models in spica, the models are most of the time complete. The only cases, where some of the geometries are missing, that I've seen, are almost every Dragon Ball character, that wears a cape.(The exception to this seems to be adult Gohan with Piccolos mantle intact)

Some of the Textures are still wrong, like Frieza's reflection map and the toon ramps being color inverted, or the odd transparencies on some textures. However, unlike ohana, the transparent texture areas can be restored by tweaking the alpha channel.

The white skin and hair textures seem to colored by the shader ingame according to the toon ramp.( That seems to be similar to Xenoverse actually)

can u send me a spica compiled? because i downloaded one in the page but when i try to open a file Spica closes, please bro, i dont know how to compiled :/
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X - by luisdaniel10 - 07-20-2017, 01:18 AM