Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Good eeeveening!
Oops, suppose I should have done this before. I'm not much of a forum goer. I'm SickALice. I'm a retro gamer who loves comic books and cartoons, anything nostalgic. I have a deep love for Ninja Turtles. I've been trying my hand at game dev and modding for years and I'm a pretty studied 3d modeler. Above anything else I plan to contribute as many TMNT models as I can figure out. I like helping and I'm always open to contribution requests. Else personal stuff I travel a bit, I love animals, I'm currently attending school for math and peer support, though slowly as I suffer a genetic condition (hence the Sick) though this also affords me plenty of time to work on art and of course models. Otherwise I spend my time as a dedicated member of my community, mostly working the outreach programs to help the homeless, economically disadvantaged, mentally ill, disabled and/or minorities. That's about it, I'm pretty boring. Games I'm playing as of this post are Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and TMNT Legends.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Good eeeveening! - by SickAlice - 04-10-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Good eeeveening! - by Kosheh - 04-11-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Good eeeveening! - by SickAlice - 04-11-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Good eeeveening! - by Petie - 04-11-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Good eeeveening! - by Dazz - 04-15-2017, 12:21 PM