Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Problem with ripping etc1(a4) and transparency
(04-03-2017, 06:49 PM)gdkchan Wrote: If you have GIMP you can "fix" the texture doing this:
Open the texture, then go to Colors > Curves. On the dialog that will open select "Alpha" on the Channel drop down box, then click on the left black spot on the graph and drag it all the way to the top-left corner, and click on OK. You should now have the texture the way you want.

Just to confirm: This doesn't work with the textures extracted with Ohana3DS (same problem as before), but it did the trick for those extracted with a BCH2PNG.exe that I found, author unknown. Thank you so much! My regular image editor would still say that the "back" colour in the transparent spots was 0x000000, so I guess that environment just discards the info.

(04-03-2017, 06:49 PM)gdkchan Wrote: I've been working on a tool that should be a improvement to the original Ohana3ds, even through it's just bare bones for now, if you want to take a look: https://github.com/gdkchan/SPICA/commits/master

I don't understand OpenTK, nor how to build the GLControl from the source. Kinda noob, here. Github's only really useful to me when there are .exe releases or Python scripts that I can save raw... I wish I knew more about working with source code so I could take a look at your work there. Oddly, I'm very adept with scripting languages and making the most of intro-level tools, but actually building software?  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with ripping etc1(a4) and transparency - by HelpTheWretched - 04-03-2017, 11:29 PM