Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
About that The spriter guy...
Ok I have an idea about what this is about so I'll be brief on the subject since it's not entirely something I need to get too fixated on.

I'm supposing you're referring to the guy that stole those silver the hedgehog sprites and tried submitting them to TSR yes? (SOURCE: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-30748.html) If that is so then I supposed I'm not surprised but to be real, if he does come back then he'd probably end up getting IP banned on the basis that there is a strict rule against alternate accounts from what I do know. EDIT: I also just noticed the comment you mentioned that he does get around them, Assuming he uses proxies, then he'd probably get noticed based on how he types.

Frankly put, he's not really going to get far if he does attempt to do so. I think the warning is appreciated but at the same time you have to understand that TVGR isn't deviant art and frankly not even the user-base wants to put up with that BS here. We've seen a share of people like him and there have been worse to come along.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513

Messages In This Thread
About that The spriter guy... - by Void-the-Bat - 03-11-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: About that The spriter guy... - by Kriven - 03-11-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: About that The spriter guy... - by DioShiba - 03-11-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: About that The spriter guy... - by Gors - 03-13-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: About that The spriter guy... - by Petie - 03-13-2017, 02:36 PM