Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario Sports Mix rip needed
Ooops double-posting: but being it is more or less a request I'm going to close the thread for now (just to abide by site rules; you were verbally warned though so like whatevs dude) I'm going to move the thread tomorrow, but I figured I'd keep it visible for a bit before I do so.

(03-01-2017, 02:02 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: First of all, welcome to the forums! Please be sure to read the rules, in particular Rule #6 and #6.1. We've had lots of people registering to the site just to post a request and then disappear afterwards, so we'd like our members to be more acquainted to the forums before making any requests from our fellow users, hence why you currently can't post anything in the Requests subforum since you need to be here for a minimum of a month with at least 20 posts that aren't just quick replies or anything like that.

We're pretty cool though so like stick around. I'm down to hear more about the Sport Report of The Shroom if you don't mind sharing some of it in the Creative forum. :V
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: PowerMaster64

Messages In This Thread
Mario Sports Mix rip needed - by PowerMaster64 - 03-01-2017, 12:15 PM
RE: Mario Sports Mix rip needed - by Kosheh - 03-01-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Mario Sports Mix rip needed - by Kosheh - 03-03-2017, 09:32 AM