Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tales of Berseria - Characters Rips
(02-06-2017, 10:59 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: hmm.... Sadly i would only be rigging the models for SmashU only sadly.. But I know some1 that's been wanting velvet's model for MMD and Xnalara, ill ask him if he'll rig it for those.

To be honest, I render for Sm4sh myself. I've been doing Lucina and Roy renders on the Custom Smash Discord for for a bit. The reason I want a custom rigged bone-set is to control the renders I make FOR those characters. Most of the time Sm4sh bonesets are properly rigged and the things that need to be jiggling and jangling are rigged. 

But for custom character models, it can get a little tedius if straps and capes and skirts dont move properly because they dont have the complete skinning they should. You could always do an extra (for rendering purposes) rig while rigging it for sm4sh. I'll gladly even make some renders for you. 

heres an example of my latest render for Roy:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...52/Roy.png

That guy who wants to do rigs, I would like to get into contact with him, see if He's willing to do the entire cast for me. I'll gladly go out of my way to grab all the extra stuff and costumes too. Also do you have discord?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Berseria - by Demonslayerx8 - 02-05-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by kurokairaku - 02-06-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by Demonslayerx8 - 02-06-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by kurokairaku - 02-06-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Tales of Berseria - by Demonslayerx8 - 02-06-2017, 08:48 PM