Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes?
You guys are such hypocrites. One minute you are saying fanservice and sexuality is okay and the next you are saying it's not. Which is it?

(02-20-2017, 06:07 PM)Goemar Wrote: If you play that kind of thing in front of your mum and she doesn't raise an eyebrow and ask "What the hell are you playing?" and imply you're a pervert with either a look or something said under her breath WELL - I just don't know.
But Lollipop Chainsaw is okay? She wouldn't do that with Lollipop Chainsaw and all it skimpy upskirt scenes?

Anyway. The rest of what you said I'll use other posts to counter argue.

Quote:It's a good game with maybe a bit of a disapproving "hmmmm" amount of sexuality,
(02-14-2017, 06:33 AM)Rhyme Wrote: people who use this as an argument are silly, because it gives this idea like nudity and or sexuality in general are distasteful, or something to be ashamed of, which they're not, at all

im not kosheh but my answer here is yes simply because there's zero shame in nudity or violence or etc. my phone wallpaper has been risque before, there's zero point in feeling embarrassed for appreciating art, whether it's something like a phone wallpaper or a video game

Quote:It is a door locked curtains closed kind of game.
(02-14-2017, 06:53 AM)Gors Wrote: lol @ feeling embarassed at games

So make up your minds. Are games like DOA Beach Volleyball shameful and embarassing? Is Ivy's outfit distasteful? Or is isn't it? You can't pick and choose certain games and say "Well this game is okay but this one isn't!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes? - by Koopaul - 03-06-2017, 07:22 AM