Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes?
DoA Volleyball is hardly 'tasteful' sexuality though now is it? I mean look, no one is picking that game up for the Volleyball and hell, if you play that kind of thing in front of your mum and she doesn't raise an eyebrow and ask "What the hell are you playing?" and imply you're a pervert with either a look or something said under her breath WELL - I just don't know.

I'm not saying games can't be pervy. But man, I don't know - like trying to defend that game as anything but perverted fun, that's a pretty hard sell.

I mean, like I have said in the past - Ivy in Soulcalibur is pretty, well, on the fan-service side of things, but you still have a solid fighting game beneath that. Should Ivy have super skimpy clothes and giant melon tits? I don't know. Probably not/ask someone else. But the game is still a good game.

It's a good game with maybe a bit of a disapproving "hmmmm" amount of sexuality, while DoA Beach Volley Ball is "Look! Tits! Massive tits! Yes she's meant to be 14 but who cares! Tits!.... oh and a game... somewhere [psst... the game makes the tits jigle]"

Now I'm not saying there is no room for such a game, but yes - it is a door locked curtains closed kind of game.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: Shade, Kosheh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes? - by Goemar - 02-20-2017, 06:07 PM