Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes?
I was called out personally so like, I gotta answer this question.

(02-07-2017, 07:37 PM)Koopaul Wrote: "Would you have played it in front of your parents? Your girlfriend? Your son?"

Would you have played Lollipop Chainsaw in front of those people Kosheh?

I usually didn't play videogames much in front of my parents to begin with, but yeah I probably would've. My mom LOVES tacky grindhouse when it's done right (House of the Dead Overkill is probably one of my mom's favorite videogames next to like Wii Sports Resort right now, but my dad pretends he has standards and gets offended when video games say "Hell") Lollipop Chainsaw isn't grindhouse but it's presented with that same kinda hamhanded tackiness.
 My girlfriend actually fucking loved Lollipop Chainsaw but got frustrated with the controls in one particular part of the game. One of her favorite games is Onechanbara Bikini Zombie Slayers (my gf really likes hack and slash games but adding waggle just seals the deal) 

If I had a son of course though I'd wait till he's a little older given all the violence in the game though, even if it's violence against zombies lol

(02-08-2017, 06:46 PM)Goemar Wrote: Hey guys! You ever heard of Friday the 13th? It has like gore and violence and sexy young adults being rude. Omg what a crazy world we live in!

unbelievable.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes? - by Kosheh - 02-08-2017, 09:08 PM