Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes?
(01-31-2017, 10:32 PM)Neon Streak Wrote: What I meant by that comment was that instead of actually taking the time to learn how to make a video game (Which honestly isn't that hard to do considering that there are millions of tutorials online.), many feminists/SJWs/etc. choose to "persuade" game devs to make their games-both current and upcoming-cater to feminist interests (EX: Covering female characters' entire bodies in non-sexualized clothing.).

Now, there are some feminists who do make their own video games...unfortunately, they usually end up being rather lackluster to the average non-feminist gamer (One such example is Zoe Quinn's Depression Quest, if you can even call that a game Unsure ).

Hope this clears things up for you! Wink

i thought we were discussing the gender imbalance of Overwatch's roster - not taking potshots at contemporary internet feminism
also i hope you realize your statement here sounds kinda silly. it reads like "feminists think it's easier to complain to developers than it is to actually develop a game and when they do it's not really that great to ME, a GAMER who NEEDS his TWITCH REFLEXES satisfied and his BRAINS tested!!!"
you might as well just stop beating around the bush and say that the only place women belong in games are locked away in a castle waiting to be saved, because that's how your statements are coming off

i'm not sure at this point if you're being genuine or trolling the forums purposely flamebaiting (i mean, look how excited we all are now)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes? - by Kosheh - 02-01-2017, 07:56 AM