Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes?
Now I'm not a huge fan of Overwatch, due to the fact that I have no money to buy it and it's not available on Steam (The latter reason being a major turnoff for me. Ded ), but one thing I've noticed about the game is that it has an immense cast of playable characters of all genders, species, and cultures for an FPS, which is perfectly fine in my book.

However, despite the large roster, one thing that stuck out to me is that the majority of new heroes that've been released are female. Question

I dunno about you, but this feels kinda...unfair to me, even though I've never played the game. I mean if you think about it, ever since 2015, OW has gotten a grand total of 4 new female heroes (Zarya, Mei, Ana, and Sombra, who I personally believe should've been named "Umbra".) and only two new males (McCree and Lucio, and I'm sorry if I spelt the first one wrong.). 

So, to anyone who actually plays/played Overwatch, do you think Blizzard will ever release any new male heroes, or will they just keep adding more "diverse" women to please the SJW's?

P.S: please don't hate me for posting this.
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Will Overwatch ever get new male heroes? - by Neon Streak - 01-31-2017, 12:11 AM