Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Luigi's Mansion Ripping Project
I've ripped all the room and furniture models from Luigi's Mansion (save for a dozen or so files that errored out) and now they just need to be cleaned up and formatted. I'll be working on this project for the next few months or so, and using this thread to keep track of what's done.

I'll mostly be going in order of the files listed below. However! If you're looking for any particular models sooner rather than later, feel free to request in the comments. I'll get to them on a FIFO basis, as long as files I have are in working order.

I've been working on ripping all the remaining models from Luigi's Mansion for the last month or so. I'm ready to start submitting many of these models, but first I wanted to get some recommendations on project organization.

At this time, I've been focusing on ripping all the furniture models. Normally, I would just put all the furniture pieces into a single section, but I've found more than 300 (!) distinct furniture models.
Any recommendation on organization for these models? The easiest categorization method would be grouping the models by room (e.g. Study, Foyer, Kitchen) since that's how the game's files are organized. However this would lead to duplicate uploads, since some furniture models are used in multiple rooms.
Alternately, the furniture models could be organized by type of furniture, such as chairs, tables, and lamps.

Rooms and Furniture:

Messages In This Thread
Luigi's Mansion Ripping Project - by peebocheeks - 01-09-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Luigi's Mansion Ripping Project - by Ton - 01-09-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: Luigi's Mansion Ripping Project - by Spacey - 05-28-2017, 01:31 PM