Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Doubutsu No Mori E+ Resource Project
I am also new and I thought you were wanting to make the characters from Zelda OoT and MM into animal crossing lol! Honestly though and I am not one to discourage, it sounds to me like you want the game to over perform beyond its means. (flashbacks of Skyrim and thomas the train dragon entered my head...) If I was you and my heart was really passionate about Animal Crossing like you seem to be. I would rip the files and make a new engine for the game. If you want to take it a step further you could add online to the new engine if you wanted to take it even further. Honestly if you are serious about it and you want to learn to code I'd say do it. Otherwise like MorningFlash15 said, you'd have to keep creating villages. Idk man I get kinda sad when I think about Animal Crossing being used like that with multi villages and shoot even New Leaf does what like 7 at a time? Half the time they move out cause you were away for two days! I'd say make a new engine that will support a city! Clone the map and tinker with it then see if you can expand the map size and learn to zone for houses. I'd say Animal Crossing would be the perfect game to mod just because of the high amount of assets already available its just very unfortunate the Gamecube was high graphics but a lot of beta maps. Hope this helps and if you have any questions I'm glad to answer them!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doubutsu No Mori E+ Resource Project - by StarXStone - 11-02-2018, 07:10 AM