Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Whatkind of map is this, and how do I apply it in Blender?
Hey, Blender! An area I actually have expertise in! So, usually with eyebrow rigs, or at least in Blender from what I have seen, things called Shape Keys (or something along those lines, I'm not able to look right now) are used. What these do is allow a part of a mesh to distort from it's normal position using a slider to choose if it is at full distortion or the original position. The reason these eyebrows are behind the model is because they are hidden there for use during animation like LJSTAR said above. It may well end up being that you have to find a way to either only select the eyebrows from the original model, or create a copy, attempt to recreate the shape keys, and then merge the meshes together. There is also something else interesting I found. *APPARENTLY*, from what I gather, these models are actually MMD. https://www.reddit.com/r/StarlightStage/...like_with/

If this is the right game, I'm not sure, this guy made a comment he was able to RIP the rig, which is a rarity. He goes on to say he used MMD to pose, which means he either directly imported the Model into MMD, or for some reason the model just worked really closely to an MMD model. Good luck!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whatkind of map is this, and how do I apply it in Blender? - by ProjectAlpha - 04-02-2017, 09:52 AM