Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Firejoker54's Rips
Hey guys! Wink
I've been spriting and also ripping sprites for a while now as a pastime to counter my boredom. The thing is, I quickly loose interest and end up rarely completing my rips... I've tried searching sprites(mainly to study anatomy and how sprites work in-game) and think that fighting games have some of the more beautiful and detailed ones out here. However, good sheets are few and far between and most vastly lack sprites or are an actual mess. I've took it upon myself to rip from one of the games who deserve it the most IMO(SFA3) and thought I'd start my entrance here with a small bang and submit 2 completed characters(Cody separated in 2 sheets). Let me say, it took FOREVER to rip and organize these. Just look at all those FREAKIN' sprites...  Ouch!  If I may, I think I did a pretty good job for someone who actually sucks at fighters LMAO. I do have a few games I've ripped in the past months and will try to release them in the future. Feedback is appreciated! (Oh, and I can give proof that I did these myself if required)
[Image: EPjJ7zn.png] [Image: 1LxYpTq.png] [Image: mX4RsbP.png]
Thanked by: Ton, puggsoy, Dolphman, Davy Jones

Messages In This Thread
Firejoker54's Rips - by Firejoker54 - 01-03-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Firejoker54's Rips - by Magma MK-II - 10-31-2017, 11:59 AM