Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Question Regarding NSFW Tag
Hey there, guys.

I had a question regarding the NSFW tag on sprite sheets.  I seem to no longer be able to tag sheets as NSFW- the option simply does not appear on the page.  Now, I have retroactively gone back and tagged some sheets as NSFW in the past, and I was wondering if perhaps the right to tag as NSFW was revoked due to perceived abuse.  If that's the case, if my privileges are reinstated I promise to no longer retroactively tag sheets as NSFW.

The main reason I am wondering about this is that I am submitting some sheets that are fairly heavily NSFW, and I have attempted to communicate that these sheets SHOULD be tagged as NSFW in the submission notes.  However, I also attempted this notes-based-warning with a couple sheets from my submission of a couple sheets of Demon Hunter for PC which include (albeit very pixelated, and in EGA palette) nude women; these notes were ignored and the sheets currently exist on the site without an NSFW tag despite containing full-frontal female nudity.

The sheets that I'm submitting now are from Galshell, a very body-horror centric shoot-em-up that features monsters that are sometimes basically MADE out of nude women, or feature oddly placed giant breasts.  I think it's fairly obvious that these sheets should be tagged as NSFW, but I am unable to tag them myself.

I guess what I'm getting around to is: is this a site error, or have I had a privilege revoked without this being communicated with me?  Is there any way I can ensure that a sheet that I submit is tagged as NSFW even with this apparent issue without spamming comments or pestering mods with PMs?  Because I would really, really rather not resort to comment spams or annoying PMs.

Thanks,
Dunkelschwamm
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Dunkelschwamm - 01-03-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Deathbringer - 01-03-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Ton - 01-03-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Petie - 01-03-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Question Regarding NSFW Tag - by Daxar - 01-03-2017, 05:40 PM