Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
An Assassin's Creed side-character & historical accuracy
(12-24-2016, 10:00 AM)SKELTON S. SKELETON Wrote: other m isnt a bad game because it's about how samus is a woman, it's a bad game because what kind of woman it made her out to be that's the problem. there are dozens of games where femininity or a characters womanhood are front and center themes

This is also true but to be honest, I'm not sure how well a game emphasizing Samus' femininity would work in the first place, y'know?

Then again I liked the Prime games which treat her being female as nothing special, so perhaps I just don't get it. That's more on me than anything. But Fusion was a really good story-intensive Metroid and Samus' femininity wasn't really drawn attention to. I just don't know if it fits her character.

EDIT: Changed from "to be fair" to "to be honest" since, well, saying pretty much "NO IT WOULDN'T WORK ARGLE BLARGL BLUH" isn't really being fair

Also fixed up in general since originally posted from phone
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Assassin's Creed side-character & historical accuracy - by Zero Kirby - 12-24-2016, 04:05 PM