Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Super Mario Run: Kingdom Builder Rips
(04-06-2017, 12:36 PM)Kosheh Wrote: ALSO - you're not really doing anything wrong per se - except maybe being incredibly persistent, so the least I can do is give you a strike two verbal warning here. If you bump the thread a third time and ask "why isnt my request done!!!!!!!!!! sprite peasants!!!!!!!!!!! get back to work" then we're maybe looking at a warning there

Kosheh covered the rest well but I just want to drive home one point here. Ian, you have a history of impatience when it comes to requests. Nobody is required to fulfill them under any circumstances. Even once someone has replied, continually asking for updates is not necessary or allowed. Someone could start and decide half way through that it's not worth the effort and that's totally okay. The only way to guarantee that you'll get the content you want is to learn how to do it and rip it yourself. Keep that in mind before making further requests. You were polite in this thread so I'm not saying you're being overly rude or anything. I'm just trying to make sure it's clear that requests come with no obligation and that you should simply wait for updates should someone decide to undertake them.
Thanked by: Cooper, Kosheh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request: Super Mario Run: Kingdom Builder Rips - by Petie - 04-06-2017, 12:55 PM