Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Super Mario Run: Kingdom Builder Rips
They're kinda both wrong??

Check Rule 6.3 - I know waiting for these things are one heck of a wait, but you need to just sit tight.

This is a popular game, the demand is high; but you also need to keep in mind some things if we were to start ripping from it: just from playing it myself, I notice there's a lot of visual trickery that goes into making this game work. The likeliest thing you'd get would be the flat icons which are all sized the exact same and are low-res, so you wouldn't be able to use the Kingdom Builder assets as you'd like anyway (as they're all automatically resized)

If you DID want to, all the Kingdom Builder assets as well as the characters are MODELS - with rigs and textures and what have you. Even if you were to play virtual cartoon dolls with something like this, in order to do so you'd need to install Milkshape or some other modeling software to properly render the asset AND EVEN STILL you'd have to line it up fairly perfectly.

So like even if the models were ripped what...exactly would you do with 'em at this point.

ALSO - you're not really doing anything wrong per se - except maybe being incredibly persistent, so the least I can do is give you a strike two verbal warning here. If you bump the thread a third time and ask "why isnt my request done!!!!!!!!!! sprite peasants!!!!!!!!!!! get back to work" then we're maybe looking at a warning there
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Cooper

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request: Super Mario Run: Kingdom Builder Rips - by Kosheh - 04-06-2017, 12:36 PM