Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Heya!
Hello everyone!

The name's Allaura, but that's a mouthful so you can just call me vleize. I'm 21 years old and spend most of my time playing video games or drawing. I'm a game dev student in my final year (!!!) of school. Ironically that's for 3D, though my passion primarily lies in 2D art, currently of the pixel variety. 

I'm really enamored with the idea of making my own game, but that's one really, really (really really etc) long project because I'm crazy stubborn ...driven? and don't want to share the story with anyone else, so I've got to teach myself pretty much everything (yes, including programming. And audio Ouch! )? I'd really like to share my progress with the art though! I'm currently teaching myself how to sprite and animate, as I actually have very little experience with creating actual game-ready sprites. So we'll see how this goes!

I don't generally do the whole forum thing - I've been using sites like deviantart and tumblr for years instead. But I'm pretty stoked to be here - it looks like you guys have a really awesome community! 

Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope to share some of my stuff with you soon!
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam

Messages In This Thread
Heya! - by vleize - 11-07-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Heya! - by puggsoy - 11-08-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Heya! - by Raccoon Sam - 11-08-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Heya! - by Petie - 11-08-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Heya! - by vleize - 11-08-2016, 12:06 PM