Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night HELP!!
(10-07-2016, 05:19 PM)Shade Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 04:50 PM)torgal Wrote: I have no qualification?! 
But why I can still post request? 
Listen, guys, I have no intension to argue with you both about anything. 
It's not why I'm here. 
This is a forum, right? 
Forums are about people helping each other, no? 
Why is almost always there some wise guy who is admin or something and he has a need to establish 
some kind of ''I am the law'' order? 
Can't we all just be cooperative and exchange knowledge that we gain? 
I asked nicely about what I am interested for. 
Some warm welcome and answer or two would be great for us to start cooperation. 
Anyway, peace to all of you! 
I'm Pure~
Sorry, I must have misinterpreted your needlessly sarcastic post toward a moderator as trying to start some type of issue.

Forums ARE great for helping people, you're correct! Forums like this one also have rules! And these rules are often enforced by those charged wth enforcing them (aka moderators) so there's little need to get snippy with someone simply giving you more information on your particular situation, which does, in fact, include the inability to make a proper request until you've made 20 posts and have been on the forum for at least a month.

If you have any other questions, I suggest consulting our dedicated Rules page: http://www.vg-resource.com/rules/

Ok, that's better. 
Thank you for this explanation about how things work here. 
I apologize for the way I reacted earlier. It's no my intension at all to be rude or something...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night HELP!! - by torgal - 10-08-2016, 01:04 AM