Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The "I like to play as either male/female characters" Thread
We have favorite characters to play as in video games. but in general, most people don't mind having to play as certain characters, whether they're restricted to a single character (i.e. Street Fighter 1, Super Mario Bros.), one gender (i.e. Fatal Fury), or any other circumstances. Maybe they don't mind leaving their comfort zone to try other characters, like in Super Smash Bros. (hell, i do that sometimes when i play for a good change of pace)

But for me personally, it's very specific and very limited. I like to play as female characters. Street Fighter - i'm Chun Li, Darkstalkers - i'm Felicia, ESP Ra.De. - i'm Irori.

Back then I wasn't as picky. But nowadays I usually stay away from games that only have dudes. Zelda is an exception because the 2D games are just too darn fun to put down. but otherwise, i like games that either feature a girl as the lead character, or give me a choice to choose a girl to play as.

It's pretty much from a visual standpoint. I like female designs because...Well they just look pleasing to my eyes. sex appeal, moe, whatever appeal, i don't care all that much. i like any female character designs really.

But there are people different from me. and that's totally cool. i'm glad games these days have become so diverse in pretty much every aspect of character design. it's probably what's pushed games into the mainstream even moreso.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The "I like to play as either male/female characters" Thread - by miyabi95_ - 10-04-2016, 11:42 PM