Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
'Sup World!!
Information 
Hello! Big Grin

The name's Adrot. Currently from Romania [Image: Romania-Flag-icon.png], my main passion was videogaming since 8. Having a Win 95[Image: win31logo.png] and a trashed-and-found NES [Image: 8-bit_nes_controller.jpg] working with games (not with me anymore), I grew an interest in the Nintendo community (and I didn't stop there). Started having some rom fun with SNES and GBA roms, from playing in remote places (even as to playing a fully functional GBA emulator to a 2009, 512 mb RAM SymbianS60v5 OS[Image: Community_CMYK%25255B4%25255D.jpg] phone, quite the feat, still using it) to editing with tools (Lunar Magic[Image: Moon.png], Reggie,Nitro Explorer etc), until adapting to learn some simple hacking techniques for my DSi and other types of roms.
I may not know any special programming laguage (I stick with HTML5,  I'm still trying to understand JavaScript), but I am willing to endure (mentally) to get the best experience of a forgotten game transformed and archived for future conservation, (and personal self-achieving, of course). That said, time and college WILL attempt to stop me, but as long as nobody else is doing it...then I will, for the time being. In short, I will rip games that I like, but nobody ripped them when I can. Other hobbies: Music composing/remastering (I don't know the notes but I can recreate them in my brain with synths), video/audio editing, translating RO/SPA/ENG and many more...

The games I currently rip are also noted in my signature, but for the tl;dr:
-Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (Can be done)
-Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Can be done)
-Salamander 2 (Hard, but possiible)
-Xexex/Salamander Portable (Time-straining, need alternatives for arcade/PSP sprite ripping)
-[Image: 220px-DSi_Ware_Logo.png]s Audio (Until 2017)
-[Image: 2000px-Nintendo_3DS_(logo).svg.png] games (Very rare, we barely entered this territory and there is still lacking knowledge for ripping.)

I am very pleased to join this community and I can't wait to see what reserves the future in the Resource.

//☆drot
[Image: ykLjseE-9lD82Akp64s_hWEO8k8hW1h5VOWTNbR_...ize_mode=3]
--SOME PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT--
  • Red Crown Archives: Dedicated to preserve Cing's legacy (Hotel Dusk, Another Code, Last Window, etc)

-I WON'T BE AROUND TOO MUCH ON FORUMS, SO PM ME IF NECESSARY-
.. / .... --- .--. . / - --- / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. . .- -- ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-- .. ... .... . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / .-- . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -- . . - / .- --. .- .. -.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
'Sup World!! - by Adrot - 09-29-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: 'Sup World!! - by Kosheh - 09-29-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: 'Sup World!! - by Adrot - 09-29-2016, 05:36 PM