Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
crushes in fiction...(changed from childhood crushes)
(09-23-2016, 02:03 PM)Hiynastrike Wrote: this Lovely lady is Maria from Metropolis (1927) she's a cute kind lady who leads in support of the workers and then she gets a robotic replica made of her and WOOOAHHHH
oh nice, i feel cool because this is literally where the old japanese mariotropolis meme comes from
trivia: this actually predates kirbopher's Mario RPG flash animation with the awful boybandish OCremix of the song (weirdly enough, made by the same person who did the robotic-voice one)
like kirbopher saw the success of the japanese one, and i guess tried to capitalize on its quirky catchiness by working on a new version of the song with his rookie animation skills? then years later literally rewrote and remixed it with his Coolest Friend Psy Guy :-))

(09-23-2016, 01:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Yes, it's Sans from Undertale. I'm... sexually attracted to him, in fact. I think he's extremely sexy, hot, badass and cute and I get lovey-fangirl feels whenever I look at him. Shy Without going into detail I erm, fantasize about him daily. He's actually my husband, if you didn't know.

i wanna respond with so many things but hiyna said at least 15 of them with that "bone" joke so there's that

and i dont see whats badass about him making the dopeyest jokes in undertale (unless im missing some HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! spoilers)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Hiynastrike

Messages In This Thread
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Enchlore - 09-19-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Kosheh - 09-19-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by puggsoy - 09-20-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Gors - 09-21-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Ecelon - 09-21-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: crushes in fiction...(changed from childhood crushes) - by Kosheh - 09-24-2016, 10:26 AM