Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
crushes in fiction...(changed from childhood crushes)
c'mon. let it all out. there isn't one person on this earth who at least gave a nice smile upon seeing a favorite character make an appearance in whatever they were interested in.

growing up, i tried to fit a norm by liking characters of opposite sex, so it was always Mario, Sonic, Gohan from DBZ, etc for me. but nowadays i slap myself for not having a crush on bulma (before Z especially). while pretty quirky in her own way, she's probably the only female character of the series that toriyama has the most respect for, because she's so involved for most of the story. and she's really smart. if she hadn't helped bring Android 18 back to life, Cell would have destroyed the entire universe.

i also discovered hatsune miku when i was in high school. around 2011, about four years after her conceptualization. she was like at the top of my list for a while, and still kinda is. what i'd give to be able to compose music with her on vocals.

UPDATE! WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANY CHARACTERS WE DID OR CURRENTLY HAVE A CRUSH ON! Big Grin
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
crushes in fiction...(changed from childhood crushes) - by miyabi95_ - 09-19-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Enchlore - 09-19-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Kosheh - 09-19-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by puggsoy - 09-20-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Gors - 09-21-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: childhood crushes in fiction... - by Ecelon - 09-21-2016, 10:05 PM