Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Point Commissions (using deviantART's Point Currency)
(09-18-2016, 06:26 PM)roundthebend Wrote: There are things in this world way more important than just petty shit on Deviantart that DA points can't buy. Even if you offered actual money we're not doing jack for you because you have no understanding of this website, you don't have any consideration towards other people's feelings on here, and you can't take criticism which is supposed to help you, not hurt you.

Go download PSound and the N64SoundTool and all the isos for those specific Looney Tunes games if you want them so badly.

I don't have the right visual cord plugged in! Even if my Control Tower's been upgraded so that I can play 3D Games that much easier, I don't have the white visual plug!

And besides that: I don't take constructive criticism so well.

I may have gotten a D in Oral Communications, but I didn't learn anything about Handling Constructive Criticism.

And if that is how you see me, if you really think I am some kind of monster, then report me if you must. 

(09-18-2016, 07:01 PM)Shade Wrote: I'd rather call you a monster who's loathed and hated by everyone and can't make any good deals with anyone.

Except nobody hates you. Why would anyone hate you over stuff you do on a sprite forum. Seriously, how silly would that be? No, you've just given pretty much everyone here a reason to not want to do anything for you. Countless requests, a generally poor attitude in general; you've shown time and time again how much you "don't like tVGR" or are "hated by everyone ever," so why do you even keep coming back? Tongue

As for your question, I doubt people will accept DA points as a means of payment. It's not worth all that much, and it's not something the majority of people would care about, I don't think. I mean, there's nothing stopping you from trying, but I don't see that working out well for you.

Thanks a lot.  Rolleyes That really makes me feel a whole lot better, you know.

Those reasons are proof that everyone on this site hates me.

And look at my Reputation. a rep of -20 Points means that there's no way of redemption.

And besides... you're a site admin now. With that kind of power, you should know what to do with a user like me.

But the only reasons that I keep coming back are:

-To post Looney Card Collections that I've ripped (BY MYSELF for that matter)
-post Looney Tunes trivia alongside those collections for fun
-post comments on what sprites are missing from certain sheets or what games that may never be completely sprited or ripped.
-and to simply ask questions about certain things, NOT REQUESTS

On deviantART, you can use points to buy commissions off other artists, use them to buy/extend deviantART subscriptions, shop for stuff, or even get download permissions. I think the dA Point Currency has expanded in al ot of ways that you neglect to know about.

And just in case if anyone else thinks I'm a monster who should just be dead, here is a private message that was sent by 124scratch a week and half ago:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Those were his words that he said in that PM.

And if everyone agrees with him, then... maybe I should go kill myself.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Point Commissions (using deviantART's Point Currency) - by LooneyTunerIan - 09-18-2016, 08:09 PM