Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Point Commissions (using deviantART's Point Currency)
Since I already know that requesting may not be the best method into getting sprites, textures, models and sounds ripped, especially now that I'm already hated and loathed by everyone on this site, so I figured I might try Commissions instead.
But not the "monetary/paid" commissions you might be thinking about. (Because my dad is telling me NOT to spend ANY money from my bank account because I'm on student loan. And when you're on student loan, it means that you are not allowed to spend any money from your account at all.)

But instead, how about if we try Commissions in a much different way?

For those of you who have deviantART accounts, there is a currency system feature called "Points".

I may not be able to pay with actual money, but for those who are trying to collect a lot of points on deviantART, maybe we can make some sort of deal.

If anyone wants to rip stuff from any video games that I suggest, I'll gladly pay anyone with points.

But... there is this one catch:

I can't handle high amounts of point prices, like having to pay over 300 or over 500.

If we can compromise on a much more reasonable price, I will accept it.

Would this make anyone feel better?

Or...

Would everyone rather call me a monster who's loathed and hated by everyone and can't make any good deals with anyone?

Here is a outlined, detailed list of what I want ripped:

Sprites:

Bugs Bunny's Rabbit Rampage (all ACME Items used and its hud items, the HUD itself)
Road Runner's Death Valley Rally (Tilesets and Backgrounds from all stages)
Desert Demolition (BG Rips/Tilesets from all Stages)
Porky's Haunted Holiday (BG Rips from all Stages)
Sylvester and Tweety's Cagey Capers (Tilesets from all Stages)
Speedy Gonzales: Cheese Cat-astrophe (Sylvester Boss Sprites, BG Rips/Tilesets from all Stages, Enemies, Items, Fonts)
Taz: Wanted (Gallery Extras)
Looney Tunes: Double Pack (Everything from "Dizzy Driving", Road Runner from "Acme Antics", Wile E. Coyote [everything from "Acme Antics"])

Models:

Looney Tunes Racing (Desert Stages, Weapon Props)
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time (The 1930's stages and 1930's HUB World, Safes, Anvils, Explosives)
Taz: Wanted (Sam Franciso HUB & Stages Wile E. West HUB & Stages, all Breakable Boxes and Stuff, Detonators, Anvil, Safe, Weight Ton, Piano, Explosives, Explosive Crates, stuff in Wile E.'s den [from Granny Canyon])
Taz Express (all Wile E. Coyote-themed stages, "Taz on the Run", "Taz in a Spin", etc., Cartoon-themed tricks, traps, props, etc.)

Textures:

Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time (same as the models)
Taz: Wanted (same as the models)
Taz Express (same as the models)

Sounds:

Looney Tunes: ACME Arsenal (All Sounds and Voice Clips)
Looney Tunes: Back in Action (All Sounds and Voice Clips)
Looney Tunes Racing (All Sounds and Voice Clips)
Looney Tunes Space Race (All Sounds and Voice Clips)
Bugs Bunny's Rabbit Rampage (all sounds, if possible)
Road Runner's Death Valley Rally (All Sounds, if possible)
Desert Demolition (All Sounds, if possible)
Wile E.'s Revenge (All Sounds)
Taz: Wanted (All Sounds and Voice Clips)
Taz Express ((All Sounds and Voice Clips)

You can discuss Point Payment Plans through PM, or on the Note Systems over on deviantART. But I can't promise you high amounts of points. There are limitations to how much points I can give. (Not over 500, 1,000 or higher, that's for sure)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Point Commissions (using deviantART's Point Currency) - by LooneyTunerIan - 09-18-2016, 05:13 PM