Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(02-22-2020, 06:44 AM)CosmicDreams Wrote: Compression right?
I think you mentioned it on discord.

I asked there if you knew what game has the closest format to W&G to see if I could get a friend who could help figure it out but you didn't reply so I'm guessing you didn't see it though I didn't want to ask again in case you did. I figured I should though.
Yep, there's something funky with the vertex buffers and such that make their "size" a lot smaller than they should be, which leads me to believe that's the cause. And as for the formats, they're what I dub "Version 1". They're the closest in structure to the "Version 0" games (in other words, before Telltale started including a version number in their model headers), and is used for games released after (and including!) Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (hence why it only works with Episode 1, they were in mid-transition) but before Jurassic Park.

Anyway, time for a quick(BMS) update to my Capcom MT Framework TEX script since there were some errors coming from a recent release:
Code:
Added formats used in Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection.
https://mega.nz/#!jp5igQxC!6SxXEaIvFfCmn...z_7_OnVSnw
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 02-26-2020, 12:21 AM