Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(09-13-2019, 06:45 AM)xr79 Wrote: Hey RTB, thank you so much for your work on the many man importer scripts listed here.
but I'm having a problem I was hoping you could help with, I'm trying to use your tam soft importer for peach beach splash, and any time I try to load a costume it just crashes, but anytime I load a head it works.
the crash is just a non responsive 3ds max screne.
I am using 3ds max 2009 maybe that is the problem? i have seen reports of it working but so far it just crashes. I will attach the model file i try to load here. but really its any costume that isn't a head.
okay so apparently i can't attach the model wow that is stupid, its a tiny model to.
I think it's because the models have dozens and dozens of polygon groups, so it just takes a while to parse/import. I'm not sure what I could do to optimize or speed up the process, I think that might just be the way 3DS Max is...

(09-14-2019, 02:54 PM)theaidan9030 Wrote: [Image: temp.png]
^ Did you ever release or plan to release this script yet?
I haven't seen it anywhere in the thread.
It's really just a hackily-modified version of the already-existing Sonic Generations model importer (I only changed a few lines to work with Lost World and such), since it's not even my work in the first place I can't exactly release it in good faith. Sorry! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(11-14-2019, 03:42 PM)ArthurLopes Wrote: Pokémon Sword and Shield models are using the same format as Let's Go! but they don't seem to work with your script as it crashes halfway through.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...ampion.zip
(11-12-2019, 12:12 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: How about we wait until Sword/Shield are ACTUALLY released, kthxplz.
^

And for anyone else asking about script updates, don't worry, I've already got plans to update a bunch of them, so I'll address any issues I come across then.
Thanked by: ArthurLopes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 11-14-2019, 04:06 PM