Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
hey I'm not sure if someone will read this but I'm a youtuber and I make videos of senran kagura and that is i think one of my favorite games I mod it as much as can with texture and moveset mods but I want to take it a step further and mod the models themselves I have modded dragon ball xenoverse 2 pc and I have 3dsmax so I have some experience I searched and they seem to remove most programs on internet on how to import and extract tmd files for some reason. I realize this is just for importing and no request but could make a exporting script exclusively for me. if so i agree to not distribute it or claim it is mine i will pay you for this if I have to. I'm not a bot and I'm this youtuber if do not think I'm him I will upload a video tomorrow I think with the title I just message vg-resources that was me ok here is my email address and my channel if you want to send me the export script or how to do it. please consider this I like senran kagura estival versus some much. here is my youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/user/gotsomehead

here is my email address [email protected]

this is me all me no fake account no bot seriously consider this and at least reply to this.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by gotsomehead - 08-29-2019, 07:17 PM