Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
5 of the most underrating platform videogames
(09-03-2016, 03:35 AM)ofihombre7 Wrote: They are the purest example of the ignorance of all.

If nothing else, this quote sounds like it belongs on a T-shirt with an illustration of some sort of Eldritch abomination.

In all seriousness, I downloaded and tried to play the first one (which I imagine is the one you put the most time in given the subject matter seems closest to your interests). It is unplayable. If I press more than one direction at a time the controls lock up and I plummet to the ground mid-jump. I am sure I would have had much more things to say about how much I disliked the game if I could keep going, but I can't bring myself to accept controls like this.

Game making is a difficult process, but to call work that you can clearly improve upon "pretty good" and "underrated" while at the same time claiming people are ignorant for disliking work that is genuinely sub par, you need to take a look at your own attitude first before you continue making games.

Seriously, make games for fun, don't stop making them, and gradually you'll get better because you practice. I mean, there's probably a ceiling to be had here, but maybe I'm wrong.

These aren't good, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 of the most underrating platform videogames - by TomGuycott - 09-03-2016, 09:45 PM