Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New user here, looking for feedback
Hello! My name is Reversinator, known in some places as GreenDisaster and Time Turner, and I wouldn't mind getting some feedback on a sprite sheet. I've ripped a few collections of icons from lesser-known titles such as the souvenirs and microgames from WarioWare: Twisted! and the characters and Gaddgets from Mario Party Advance, but I didn't think about uploading them here until Daxar's Sprite Sheeter made it really convenient. I've used plenty of sprites from this place for the Super Mario Wiki (and I will be eternally grateful to everyone here), but this is the first time I'm uploading anything here, so I wanted to know if I was doing anything seriously wrong. So far, I've only done a sheet for Twisted's microgame icons; I don't want to spend time on all of them before finding out I wasn't doing something right. I'm probably being more cautious than I should be, but better safe than sorry and whatnot. I'm mostly concerned with the stuff I did with GIMP afterwards, like the heads next to each character's name and the credit tag at the bottom.
[Image: 6aSUQ0F.png]

i created this account in 2011? and i'm only making a post now?
Thanked by: Filler, sutinoer

Messages In This Thread
New user here, looking for feedback - by Reversinator - 08-29-2016, 06:38 PM