Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Seiken Densetsu 3: Riesz
Hello, there!
Over the past couple of weeks, I've been playing through Seiken Densetsu 3 for one purpose: compile a sheet of Riesz. (I guess two purposes. It's a fun game I felt like replaying.) Hoo boy, I was not expecting it to be this involved, but I've made really good progress. Here's what I have so far:

http://i.imgur.com/4vzBGZI.png

I'm hoping to find the "Wave" and "Head Shake" poses by the endgame, but nothing yet, unfortunately... The layout of the sheet to the left of the orange line is what I'm planning to have it, with the Chibikko (mini) sprites probably going in the blank area above the instruments/Sword of Mana sprites. I'll also probably move her portrait/profile to the bottom of the sheet.
But the main reason for this thread is for a bit of advice I need.
-Is the spacing for the sprites okay?
-Is the background color fine? It doesn't interfere with some of her other class colors?
-Are the palette squares for the different classes a reasonable size?
-Should I keep the special attacks as they are? i.e., leave her in the colors of the class that uses it?
-In that same vein, should I include the Fenrir Knight special attack? All she does is perform a string of her basic attacks against an enemy (https://youtu.be/0Rb91C232Sg?t=319) and it seems like a waste of space to include all those for the 3 directions she can face.
-Should I include her summons as well? I know there are a couple of sheets already here that have them, but should/can they be put here for completion's sake? (Freya's currently on there)

Sorry for the big wall of text, and thanks in advance for any advice you give!
[Image: cb70485e299eba2f97bc48f86338e4e6.png] "Burn to the ground, old chap."
Thanked by: Davy Jones, Dazz, sutinoer

Messages In This Thread
Seiken Densetsu 3: Riesz - by Orion X - 08-14-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Seiken Densetsu 3: Riesz - by Davy Jones - 08-16-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Seiken Densetsu 3: Riesz - by Dazz - 08-16-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Seiken Densetsu 3: Riesz - by Davy Jones - 08-16-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Seiken Densetsu 3: Riesz - by Ton - 08-16-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Seiken Densetsu 3: Riesz - by Orion X - 08-16-2016, 09:01 PM