Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Romancing SaGa 2: Enemies - By Falconpunch
Hello, all, and welcome to my sprite submission thread. This one is dedicated to helping out the RS2 area and filling it with all enemy sprites possible, whether it's from the original or remaster. So, without further ado, I give you...the complete collection of standard enemies in the RS2 remastered version!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...nemies.png (I hope this URL is acceptable, I couldn't find any good image hosting sites without having to sign up or deal with image resizing)

Like I said before, 2 "animated" bosses are missing, due to of being poor quality to rip properly. But, that's okay, as it's got most of the enemies in this game. Bosses not included, of course. I do not have a page icon for this, but I would like to see what you guys can come up with, seeing as though they are all pretty awesome.

I hope this is all acceptable, as I have shown the names of all the enemies, and even sorted them out in each catagory they belong in, with an additional background color to sort of fit the theme.

Any opinions? And, sorry for all the "I hopes", I'm just such a complete newbie to submitting sprites and such, but not visiting the site in general.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Romancing SaGa 2: Enemies - By Falconpunch - by Falconpunch - 08-11-2016, 12:38 PM