Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
DioShiba's Pixel Thread 2021: Assortment of Assets and Artworks
(02-22-2021, 10:22 PM)superspongebobbros Wrote: If Hank Hill is not somehow involved in the finished project I will be extremely disappointed in your consideration to the works of Mike Judge.

But seriously, very good!

Unfortunately, I was unable to get the rights from FOX or Disney to get any of the King of the Hill characters mixed up in this project. But what if I told you that it wasn't Hank Hill that I had in mind, but his prototype counterpart that seems to get into the mix of all the chaos?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11699]

McDickerVicker too.

Edit: Actually tbh I was mainly going to stick within the realms of MTV and Nintendo and keep it mainly to Beavis and Butthead and Daria characters for the purposes of this project. Though given that I was listening to a quality rip from the likes of SiivaGunner reminding me that you had to fight Marth in Hyrule Temple it actually did give me a little idea in my head that could probably work in that respect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: -¼-, Acfusion

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Daria: Beavis and Butthead do Hyrule (Dioshiba's Pixel Thread) - by DioShiba - 02-23-2021, 06:25 PM