Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DioShiba's Pixel Thread 2021: Assortment of Assets and Artworks
Ok, so I've also been digging around in some of my old accounts on various sites and my drives to find some stuff that I don't think I shared with this board before. I ended up finding some pixel art city I made then composited into a .mov file with some other assets for a post production assignment I had at one point.

It's nothing too special and this might be testing the bounds of what can be posted here but since I don't really have any plans to submit the .mov file, I think that I can get away with posting some of the assets and the whole file here. Also I plan on making a progress gif of the ridley pixel art I made to show how the process of that went down. Other projects are currently afoot at this point in time.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8630][Image: attachment.php?aid=8631]

EDIT: Huh, Guess I somehow mistook an older version of the file for the one in the video. Oh well. I'll leave it up anyways.
the only raw asset I don't have is the original file for the "fuck"-copter but, who knows I may revisit this and do something different with it in the future. Also, if I can find some of the other original files of stuff that I have that's either on my instagram, newgrounds, or other sites that I can fit into this thread I'll probably post it here because well, might be worth dumping some of the stuff I've been up to lately.

EDIT 2: Found another old thing that I wanted to have in this post digging through my own website while updating it.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8635]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: DioShiba's thread meant for customo pixels. (Now with extra Marios and Metroids!) - by DioShiba - 08-15-2018, 09:10 AM