Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Any actual rock songs by Imagine Dragons?
yeah they're like indie rock with a lot of pop/alternative elements. it's kind of like a quirky genre because they (and their userbase) are aware that they really don't fit into any particular genre.
once they sound like mainstream pop rock then it's all over. their critics will complain and cry that they've shedded their indie sound and they now sound "too mainstream". if you're looking for something like that, check out like Coldplay or maybe progressive rock like Coheed and Cambria or something I guess. but like don't try to make imagine dragons sound like something they're not.

you know, there's also like nothing wrong with admitting that you like to listen to indie rock lmfao

btw
(06-15-2016, 07:20 AM)Neon Streak Wrote: last time I checked, rock music does not have techno instruments.

echoing enchlore here; 80's rock is like defined by synth (but also hair)

but um do people still actually unironically call electronic music "techno"
like i imagine techno is like shitty "oontz oontz oontz" beats with a lousy tempo. like eastern european pop. can i get a confirmation from serbia on their domestic pop
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any actual rock songs by Imagine Dragons? - by Kosheh - 06-19-2016, 09:51 AM