Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario characters in Undertale style
(06-10-2016, 07:29 PM)Red Haired Bastard Wrote: Red Haired BastardI can't help but feel like bowser would be taller then asgore. Asgore and toriel only look really tall because the kid from undertale is short because hes a kid and kids are short.

I was thinking about that too. I could make him taller, but also wider to compensate.

Quote:Your current sprite does definitely look better. But like Red Haired said, I have a feeling Bowser should be taller. Unless you make Mario around Frisk's side and no have the two sides interact.

I get the feeling there are a few typos here. Do you mind clarifying what I made bold?

Quote:I think you could play with the proportions too. Bowser looks kind of cartoony...which is not a problem, but he seems like a character that would benefit from a more looming, ominous appearance in that style.

So like a mix between my first and second?

Quote:You may also want to desaturate it a little. The yellow is very bright on bowser. Asgore doesn't have any yellow features because it is fair to assume he is more orange, but you can tell his sprite is not bright and colourful. The green is probably ok, but the red and yellow could be toned down.

I took Bowser's colors from other sprites in the game to help it fit in with the others a tad better. For example, I took the yellow from Flowey, and the Tan skin from Chara's sprite. I could find different shades for the red and yellow.

With all that said, I'll be working on a bigger sprite, but since I'll have to redraw it, it'll take a little bit.
I make webcomics. You can check it out if you want.

[Image: Thomas%20amp%20Zachary%20banner%202_zpsyzdyyste.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mario characters in Undertale style - by Mario360 - 06-09-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Mario characters in Undertale style - by Mario360 - 06-12-2016, 05:46 PM