Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games?
I've had an NES for most of my life, then got a GBA probably about a few months after it came out, and eventually a Nintendo DS. Other than that I've played some games on PC. The NES was a weird era because I had like 5 games or something so I just ended up playing those a lot, it was basically Bionic Commando, Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Megaman 2/3.

I got a lot more games on GBA; mostly I remember getting it for Megaman Battle Network (I had the first and the third), but I also got Megaman Zero and Advance Wars 2 on it. There were also some misc games like one of the Yu-Gi-Oh games, Wario Ware Twisted and Street Fighter Alpha 3. MMBN3 and AW2 were the most played games because of their replayability; MMBN3 for experimenting with different folder setups and AW2's design map feature. AW2 was so good it was the reason I got the Nintendo DS, actually! (It was for Advance Wars: Dual Strike.) I ended up getting a few more games like Mario Kart DS and Advance Wars Days of Ruin.

Other than the NES I pretty much never got consoles because my university years involved me traveling a lot and my laptop was good enough for emulation :v and nowadays I don't really have time for console games, I end up playing games with shorter cycles more (mostly roguelikes and games with procedural generation.)
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games? - by x0_000 - 07-16-2016, 02:03 AM