Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your online persona(s)/identities/missions
Most of the accounts that I have made online go under the username redblueyellow or some other variation if the original is already taken (redblueyellows, redblueyelow, etc.). As far as sites that I frequently use, tVGR is the only one now. Before I came here, I was on serebii.net's forums and had my own "sprite shop" where people would request signature userbars, Pokemon recolors, and other things.

I originally started over there as "the3starters" when I was like 8 years old, then lost my account due to inactivity and had to think of a new username. redblueyellow was the next closest, as my idea at the time was based on Pokemon. Now I like to think of my username as the three primary colors, but I do still enjoy Pokemon. Tongue

As far as my reason for starting an account here, I remember seeing the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game come out for the DS and everyone requesting the sprites from Naokohiro. I too had requests, but decided to try my hand on sprite ripping to speed up the process.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: miyabi95_, SuperFlomm

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your online persona(s)/identities/missions - by redblueyellow - 06-05-2016, 01:47 PM