Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey Again!
Tongue 
Hey again, guys! Maybe some of you remember me, maybe you don't. I've come and gone so often around here in the past that it's not even funny anymore. Embarassed

This time, though, I kinda want to stick around! After visiting (literally) dozens of forum communities around the Internet over the past four years, and besides Sonic Retro, I have rarely found the kind of great community like you guys have here at Spriter's Resource. Or should I say the VG Resource now? This place has grown a lot since I was last here! That's pretty awesome.

Things have been going great for me. I reconnected with the other half of my family, moved to a new city, got a little better at art, got my GED, currently in the middle of my second semester of college, bought a shiny new desktop PC and dual-booted it with Ubuntu, and I'm trying to wrap up some finished novel manuscripts so I can dive into self-publishing on Amazon! The next thing I have my sights set on is a car, as well as getting an original game project going. Big Grin Lots of good stuff.

As to what I might contribute to the cause? Probably ripping more Shantae backgrounds and sprites, and pixeling up some customs too, depending on how much time my little fan game gets. My summer semester is thankfully fairly light, so after I'm mostly done with that novel stuff, I'd like to go full steam ahead with the project.

What all did I miss? I noticed the lounge is gone for a few listed reasons, dark themes are an option now, (To the person who created those, thank you!) and some people became retired staff. All of you are awesome and it warms my heart to see some familiar usernames.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Hey Again! - by Lilly - 06-03-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by puggsoy - 06-03-2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by Lilly - 06-03-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by Shade - 06-03-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-03-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by Lilly - 06-03-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by Xiron - 06-03-2016, 05:30 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by Lilly - 06-03-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Hey Again! - by Petie - 06-03-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Hey Again! - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-03-2016, 05:20 PM