Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yu-Gi-Oh! and Super Mario Maker chat thread
I did the mistake to buy the 3DS version Sad . The lack of online functions is really noticeable... I played two, three days to unlock all the stuff and now it lies around and catches dust. Without online modes, there is nothing in here, what makes the WiiU version what it is. My main issues with this version are:
  • I can't get any feedback, because I have mostly friends outside my town/land/region.
  • Who picks his 3DS when he goes outside anyway? If you have nothing better to do I guess, which is mostly never the case, if I'm going outside with someone (besides boring 1 hour train routes for me if I go alone to school I guess).
  • I mostly can't play others user levels (only the 100 man challenge and you know, that's like looking for a gem in a trash bin).
  • There is no goal in making levels. You can get stars as a reward from people in the WiiU version, to know, that people liked your level. Such achievements are also totally gone.
  • Even most of the nintendo courses are bad, but I already knew that they wouldn't be better than WiiUs event or pre-created courses.
  • The levels from nintendo also have some interesting challenges in them, which was a neat idea. Too bad, that only nintendos levels can have challenges like this. Why not making it possible for us to make such challenges? You're teasing me nintendo Unimpressed .
  • Let's be honest, in the tutorials, who did it like me and actually did like nothing? Most of the time it was "place object", "go to play mode" and then "run right to the end of the screen". I had to laugh on how bad the tutorials are. For example, there was a tutorial about the helicopter mushroom, in which you have been told to collect coins. I didn't do it and just ran right out of curiosity, because everything before was just "run to right" and that's it. What happend? Well... Mashiko pointed out, that I understood the use of the helicopter mushroom by just running to the right. No effort was put in checking, if the player actually collected coins with it.

A total disappointment, even if I got it for a lower price than usually. But I expected nothing high tier anyway Rolleyes .
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Super Mario Maker chat thread - by Hiro-sofT - 01-12-2017, 03:21 AM