Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bayonetta (actual) PIXEL ART
Everyone has probably already said what needed to be said on OP's "Pixel Art" (and I'm using that term very loosely in this particular thread)

But to add to that, I think there's a need to emphasize that there's always going to be a specific process to a particular medium you are doing and in this case, the process of actually making real pixel art was not done on Yofan's part.

Look, we get that you want to make amazing artwork and stuff but if you're not willing to learn the exact process of making pixel art and learning the definitions to what differentiates Raster art from Vector art then the work that you're currently making isn't going to get you anywhere. On point you have to learn everything from the vocab to knowing what tools are available to you, this is just general logic that can be applied to any form of artwork you make. My advice would be to study up on the various resources that are available to you in the stickied threads and go beyond and look at several of the resources sites like Pixel Joint have to offer you, then start from scratch.

It's not that I'm saying you can't do it, because there are many people on here who can and you can do it too if you're willing to put in the effort. But you have to be willing to make the mistakes and learn from them otherwise there's really no point for us to critique your work just based on one post.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Bayonetta (actual) PIXEL ART - by yofan360 - 05-25-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Bayonetta (actual) PIXEL ART - by Shade - 05-25-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Bayonetta (actual) PIXEL ART - by Garamonde - 05-25-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Bayonetta (actual) PIXEL ART - by AkumaTh - 05-25-2016, 09:51 PM
RE: Bayonetta (actual) PIXEL ART - by Kosheh - 05-26-2016, 08:19 AM
RE: Bayonetta (actual) PIXEL ART - by DioShiba - 05-28-2016, 09:32 PM