Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
death penalty is actually pretty justified
individuals who've managed to bring it upon themselves all deserve it.
and as long as there are crooks bad enough to earn it, who cannot ever be turned, i will never back all these so-called' human rights activists' that preach the "death penalty isn't right" bullcrap.

i don't have the energy or interest in continuing this senseless argument.

the only real right answer to this actually that there is none.

my views are far less detached than they might seem, but i can't be bothered to continue explaining them. IDK why i even bother speaking my own opinions over here at all, this community is still just as bad as i've heard it was before. Wish I'd known that before joining. everyone would rather tear each other apart and accuse a select few individuals of saying something offensive or whatever shit, and flat-out bad-mouth them, and then pass that harassment off as 'critique' , than anything else, from what i've observed. furthermore, these targeted individuals aren't allowed to critique anyone else, because automatically they're trying to be better than everyone else, and act like they're perfect, and whatever other shit to make them into a pariah.

my viewpoints were shaped by what i've dealt with, what my family has dealt with, what my friends have dealt with, what is no damn secret everyone else has dealt with. but, seeing as the majority of people out there are hypocrites or mindless sheep nowadays, these viewpoints are obsolete, or even considered threatening. The latter actually is very true in this over sterilized society now governed solely by political correctness. but, i wouldn't expect anyone to understand that, afterall, i'm just playing victim and making threats, and basically am a total moron, right?

once again, i regret bothering to even check-out a thread...
Thanked by: Phantom Killah

Messages In This Thread
RE: If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-29-2016, 05:13 PM