Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Origins: Birth Of Cream (Fanfiction)
[Image: smash_origins_birth_of_cream_title_logo_...a2zcr3.png]
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the Sonic Characters nor the Characters from the Smash Bros. Franchise. They all belong to their rightful owners. Thank you.

Chapter 1: First meeting of Vanilla & Ice
           Long ago in the Emerald Town House in Mobius, Lived a young rabbit named Vanilla Yamato, She went to the store one day to buy some eggs & Milk for her mother. After doing so on her way home to her parents saw one of the Babylonian Eagles being chased by Psy-Cobra's Mutants, Butt-Man and Boogeyman. "Oh gosh! The poor eagle's in trouble!" Vanilla gasped, then picked up a rock, throwing it at Boogeyman. 

And as Boogeyman Spots Vanilla trying to attack Vanilla sprays Boogeyman's mouth with one weakness, foam spray of Cheese. Then Vanilla beats up Butt-Man with a newspaper and that scared him away. Then she picks up the eagle. "Are you alright, Mr. uh....?" Vanilla asked.

"Earnest Lagomberg," The eagle explained, "Friends call me Ice the Eagle and if not I won't have any friends. So, what's your name by any chance?"

"Vanilla, Vanilla Yamoto," She introduced, "So what brought YOU here?"
           "My ex-wife kicked me out, because she found out that I won't tolerate anymore of her bickering over me. I'm looking for a place to stay."

"I'll take you to my house, There I'll introduce you to my parents."
          So Ice and Vanilla made a perfect Bond as they walk straight to her house.

END OF CHAPTER
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Super Smash Origins: Birth Of Cream (Fanfiction) - by Harold_Roxby - 05-17-2016, 11:13 PM