Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Paper Mario: Color Splash
[Image: Paper_Mario-_Color_Splash_Logo.PNG]
So this is a thing that happened. I know everyone hates it... I kinda do too. I was hoping for a game with Thousand Year Door mechanics and a story even better than Super Paper Mario's... not Sticker Star 2. But anyway I thought it should have a thread so here we are. What are your hopes for this game? I personally hope it has a story that doesn't bore me to death, and a new villain or returning villain that isn't Bowser. But I'll accept Bowser as the villain if he has Kammy Koopa with him, as she was the original Paper Kamek. I had no problem with Sticker Star's mechanics, though I preferred TTYD's. So the card mechanic doesn't seem that bad, I'm just afraid the story will also take after SS, which would be very bad.

I hope it at least acknowledges Super Paper Mario in some way, as that's the only one that didn't even get a character namedrop in Sticker Star. Perhaps Count Bleck could appear with Tippi for a cameo. Of course I want to also see Mario's partners from the originals appear, preferably all of them. In the flesh, not some shitty namedrop or less. In Paper Jam I wanted interaction between X-Nauts and Shroobs, but I guess that didn't happen, so any appearance of Shroobs can be kissed goodbye. At the very least have some original PM enemies like Clefts and Clubbas.

TL;DR: Please for the love of Grambi, reference the other Paper Mario games besides Sticker Star.
[Image: OOovP5l.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 05-16-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Dolphman - 05-16-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Koopaul - 05-18-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by NICKtendo DS - 05-18-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Zero Kirby - 05-19-2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Zero Kirby - 05-26-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Jermungandr - 05-25-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Jermungandr - 05-26-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Paper Mario: Color Splash - by Sengir - 10-01-2016, 01:42 PM