Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xander's Super Wario Bros! ~ HTML5 Engine Demo!
(05-19-2016, 06:50 PM)Khyze Wrote: -I noticed a little Bug, it was hard to find it, Sometimes when you are Grow Up, and get hitted (So, becoming a Kid), The Sprite gets a little bit Down, i did it by accident, now that i want to do it again i cant :s

-There is another one, sometimes when you are running (Pressing the key for speed) and jump it get "super" speed (Just it goes a little bit more faster) i dont know if it was on purpose Tongue

I guess the new update will have World Selection and "Blocked" movements Big Grin

Btw, i didnt saw Wario as a kid, the first time i didnt get hurt, this time i lose so badly >.<

Keep working! Looks nice Big Grin (Too bad not that many comments u.u)
Thanks for the feedback Khyze!

The bug has to do with death, which isn't handled properly yet. If you die, then get a power-up, your collision box hasn't been enlarged, so the sprite offset shoots you through the floor for a second.

If has Super Mario World style running. So once Wario's arms fly to the sides, you are at top speed!

Glad you liked it! Big Grin
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xander's Super Wario Bros! ~ HTML5 Engine Demo! - by Xander - 05-19-2016, 06:56 PM